Requests for Correction of Information Under Section 515

Do not seek correction of personal information through the Information Quality Act. To seek correction of information related to individual records, benefits, or earnings, please call us at 1-800-772-1213 or contact us.

The Social Security Administration has received no requests for correction to information under Section 515.